We’re making our fundraising request earlier this year than in previous years. Last March, we asked for your help to defray the out-of-pocket costs of DigNittanyVolleyball and the DigNittanyVolleyball Forum, and by April 6, 2019, you had responded with great generosity, donating a total of $1200.
So far during 2019, out-of-pocket costs have ended up being a bit more than I estimated. On a twelve-month basis, our expenses now total approximately $1,400, broken down as follows:
- Website Hosting fee (12 months) – $370;
- Proboards fee for hosting the DigNittany Forum – $370 (12 months);
- tech support annual fee – $620;
- anti-spam software – $40.
- Total fees — $1400. (In 2019, there also was a one-time tech support expense of $263, which I covered).
We still have a balance of $265, so we’re only asking for a total of $1300, which would allow us to continue operating through the end of 2020 without ads or any subscription fees, with a slight cushion left over.
Note: So, what’s with the puppies? We wanted some kind of image, and who doesn’t like puppies? Better than a photo of my Slacker staff. By a long shot.
We’re confident DigNittany viewers will respond with the same generosity you have shown in past seasons by going to the PayPal button, below, selecting your level of support, and click “Buy Now.” You can pay using PayPal, or with a credit card (without logging into PayPal).
Love, peace and volleyball. Nyline
If you are under 18, we would rather you don’t contribute. Save that money for your own future!
Please note, this is not a tax-deductible donation.
- Lions & Lion Cubs, by Fbpandya – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=49691038. This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.